Nippon Violin Art Salon
Marvelous music is born in a space where beautiful rich sounds can be heard.
Nippon Violin Art Salon is a refined salon-like space for music, with a Steinway piano of wooden engraving, antiqued furniture and beautiful old string instruments hung on the walls, in an atmosphere as if conversation between the instruments could be heard.
It is open to salon concerts, rehearsals, lessons, etc.
Salon: capacity of 40,
Anteroom: If you would like, the office room next to the salon can be used as an anteroom on the day of your use.
Piano: Steinway & M model (1 piano)
How to make a reservation
- Ask us in advance by phone if the hall is available for your requested date & time.
- We will send you “Application Form/Certification of Use of Nippon Violin Art Salon” by post. Please fill it out and send it back to us by fax or post.
- We will check the contents, and after approval, we will send you “Quotation of Fee for Use” and “Approval of Use.”
- Please remit the fee by the specified date (as the latest, one week before the day of use).
With our acceptance of the remittance, we officially accept your request of use.
Incidental equipment of free of charge
Music stands (4 pieces), Chairs for performers and audience (40 chairs)
Price List (for members)※ All of the following prices are after tax.
(10 - 19)
|Weekday (except Tuesday), Sat, Sun||¥30,000||¥2,000
- The fee includes the use of the piano.
- A piano is available only after 11 am
- Tuesdays and national holidays are our days off.
- The hall is available only for stringed instrument players. Piano-use alone is not acceptable.
- We appreciate your understanding that the hall is not available for a recital of amateur learners.
Notes for use
- Users of the salon are basically limited to customers of Nippon Violin.
- The category of ‘Concert’ on the price list above includes pupils’ concerts and recitals, open seminars, open lessons, etc.
- We will appreciate your understanding that use of the hall is managed according to the time divisions listed above.
- Setting-up and placement of the equipment for performances, including chairs, are to be under the user’s responsibility, with our staff’s presence there.
Preparation and setting the hall back to the original state should be done during the time of rental use.
Nippon Violin Art Salon, Rm. 401, Dorumi-gyoen Bldg. 5-29-7 Sendagaya, Shibuya, Tokyo, zip 151-0051, Japan
Managed by: Concert Office Arte Co., Ltd. (4 min walk from East Exit of Yoyogi Station)
Tel. +81 (0)3 3352 7310 / fax. +81 (0)3 3352 1665